Mr. Wen’s practice focuses on PRC business and tax law related to foreign investment, disputes with tax authorities, PRC transfer pricing, mergers and acquisitions. He has over 18 years' experience in advising China tax and investment.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing clients on tax audit defense with the PRC tax authorities, tax hearing and tax administrative review with tax authorities and tax litigation with courts.
- Experiencing in negotiation with the tax authorities and keep a good working relationship with different levels of the tax authorities.
- Assisting clients in various tax compliance and tax back-filing matters.
- Performing tax due diligence for M&A transactions involving China; performing tax health check for the Chinese subsidiaries of MNCs.
- Advising clients with regard to transfer pricing benchmarking analysis and transfer pricing documentation filings.
- Represented clients in relation to advanced pricing arrangement negotiation with the PRC tax authorities.
- Assisting multiple foreign investors to design, establish and operate tax-efficient holding and operating structures for their China investments.
- Advising clients on turnover tax planning and compliance matters.
Tax Controversy Leader (China) – International Tax Review, Tax Controversy Leaders Guide (2019, 2018，2017, 2015，2014, 2013)
Indirect Tax Leader (China) – International Tax Review, Indirect Tax Leaders Guide (2017)
Peking University (MBA) (2014)
Beijing Technology University (B.A. International Economy)(2001)